HI ALL!!!

In this blog we have tried our best to compile all the inspiring and motivating JEE journey's of our fellowmates(IITians).I remember how demotivated sometimes i felt myself during my JEE prepration.Most of the times I used to talk to my parents ,teachers and They pumped me up but inspite of regular hardwork many a times the result doesn't came as per my expectation then i used to start questioning myself that there is something wrong with me.To find more like myself i used to read about inspiartional jee stories on social sites but that was scattered all through the internet and i used to have hard time to find them at that time therefore I decided to do something that will motiavte all the aspirants with amazing JEE journey's of some average,hard-working dedicated once aspirants now IITians.I hope this blog might inspire you to keep going in your JEE JOURNEY.
   
                       "IF YOU WANT TO SHINE LIKE A SUN FIRST BURN LIKE A SUN"                                                                                                                        -A.P.J ABDUL KALAM
PS:- please comment to let me know whether you think it is beneficial for you !!!